Next Meeting - November 19, 2016 at 10:30 a.m. at the Moore County Library, 101 Saunders Street, Carthage, NC
The Moore County Genealogical Society is a nonprofit
organization chartered May 7, 1984 by residents of Moore County NC.
2007 Complete Name and Location
index for Volumes 1-20.
Click the "Publications" link to access.
The Objectives of the MCGS are
- To increase interest in and raise the standards of
genealogical research and compiliation by means of educational programs,
workshops and publication of genealogical materials.
- Encourage and instruct members in the practice of
genealogical research and compilation through careful documentation and
maintenance of quality genealogical standards
- To acquaint members with sources of genealogical material
in Moore County, NC and elsewhere
- To serve through its publications and workshops, as a
source for genealogical information
- To promote the collection, preservation, and utilization of
manuscripts, documents, and other materials of genealogical or
historical value, especially in Moore County
provided by Rootsweb
Moore County Genealogical
PO Box 1183
Pinehurst NC 28374
©2003-2008 Moore County
Genealogical Society, Inc