We'd like for you to copy our photographs for your personal collection, but please do not publish them in any manner (hardcopy or web page) without providing credit to the PCFR and the contributor.
Click on the thumbnails to choose the larger pictures you'd like to see!Left to right:
1. Rev. Wm. Alonza Dail (1876-1941) and wife Hettie Louvenia Barber Dail (1885-1966). Janice's grandparents.
2. Louisa Crawford (ca 1863-1941, md. Henry B. Barber in 1882). Janince's great-grandmother.
3. Martha Gertrude Tripp Briley (1899-1963).
4. Joshua and Gertrude Turner Tripp and family, ca. 1903. Back row, l to r: Joseph J., probably Harriet Virginia Duke (wife of Joseph J.), Henry; Middle row, l to r: Mary, Pennie; Front row, l to r: Joshua Jr., Gertrude Turner Tripp (1858-1949), Joshua Tripp, Sr. (1858-1939), Martha Gerturde (on lap). Janice's paternal grandparents and their 6 oldest children.
Contributor: Janice Tripp Gurganus
Left to right:
1. George Macon Tucker Family, ca. 1902. Front row, l to r: Leslie Dewey, Larry Nelson, Heber Olney; Middle row, l to r: Marion Henry, Ada Hardee (Mrs. Hyman), George Macon (ca 45 yrs. old), Myrtle Leona (Mrs. Meade), Mary Jane Hardee Tucker (ca. 41 yrs. old), George Franklin; Back row, l to r: Esther Earl Hardy Tucker (wife of Marion), Mary Serena (Mamie, Mrs. Davenport), Roy Hardee Tucker.
2. Mary Jane Hardee Tucker, ca. 1890 (1861-1922), wife of George Macon Tucker.
Contributor: John V. Lucas, Jr.
Left to right:
1. Eason Children, Greene Co., NC.
2. Eason Children (#2), Greene Co., NC.
3. Sarah Elizabeth Wilson Cox (1836-1901), wife of Archibald Cox and mother of Melissa and Minnie.
4. Left: Melissa Cox (1863-1928, md. Bob Tucker) and right: Minnie Cox (md. J. L. Joyner). From a tintype.
5. Sab Hardee, mother of Roy Hardee.
Contributor: L. Allen Churchill
Previous | Page Index | Next
Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2001 Pitt County Family Researchers, Inc. Information on these web pages may be copied for personal use providing credit is given to the author/contributor and to PCFR. Commercial distribution in any manner is strictly prohibited. Graphics and logos are the property of Elizabeth Ross, Roger Kammerer, and/or PCFR, with all rights reserved.
Created: June 18, 1999. Last modified: Monday, 12-Feb-2001 04:19:29 MST