We'd like for you to copy our photographs for your personal collection, but please do not publish them in any manner (hardcopy or web page) without providing credit to the PCFR and the contributor.
Click on the thumbnails to choose the larger pictures you'd like to see!Left to right:
1. Residence of Edmund Latham Perkins, 1410 Dickinson Ave., Greenville, NC; ca. 1923.
2. 1410 Dickinson Ave., Greenville, NC; 1999.
3. Dewey Perkins visits the Greenville relatives on Dickinson Ave.; ca. 1923.
4. Charles Dean Perkins (left) and Dewey Perkins (right) on Dickinson Ave.; ca. 1923.
5. Dewey Perkins beside his automobile on Dickinson Ave.; ca. 1923.
Contributor: Cy Perkins
1. James Thomas (Jim Tom) Adams (Mar. 11, 1861-Dec. 6, 1955) and wife, Mary Louise Hodges (Mar. 1, 1861-Mar. 28, 1932).
2. Brother of William Henry Adams.
3. James T. (Jim Tom) Adams House and Family, near Shelmerdine, Pitt Co., on road now known as the Bill Adams Road.
4. Jim Tom Adams House, Family closeup. Left-right: Unidentified neighbor, Hyman Adams, Noah Adams, Howard Adams, Ernest Adams, Oliver Raymond (Ol) Adams, William (Bill) Adams, Thomas (Tom) Adams, Mary Louise & Jim Tom Adams.
Contributor: Carroll Arthur
Previous | Page Index | Next
Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2001 Pitt County Family Researchers, Inc. Information on these web pages may be copied for personal use providing credit is given to the author/contributor and to PCFR. Commercial distribution in any manner is strictly prohibited. Graphics and logos are the property of Elizabeth Ross, Roger Kammerer, and/or PCFR, with all rights reserved.
Created: Feb. 20, 2000. Last modified: Monday, 12-Feb-2001 04:19:31 MST