- To bring people together who are
interested in determining and preserving their family history and
the history of Robeson County.
- To promote and encourage the collection,
preservation, and dissemination of manuscripts, documents,
publications, and other materials of historical and genealogical
- To promote and encourage the
documentation and preservation of landmarks of historical
- To promote, encourage and provide
instruction in the accurate and thorough documentation of
genealogical and historical research through educational programs,
workshops and publications.
- To coordinate with and further the
programs of other historical and genealogical societies.
- Cite primary sources of information such as
vital records, court records, eyewitness accounts, etc.
- Publish with written consent of subjects,
authors, publishers, and repositories that hold unique records.
- Engage in acts of genealogical kindness.
Use these link to navigate the site.