Search billions of records on


Back to Index

Anna Township
T152N X R86W Latitude = 47-58-22 N
Longitude = 101-37-49 W

Towns / Cities
All Information from the Book "North Dakota Place Names" by Douglas A Wick


A country store was opened in SE1/4 Section 31-152-86, Anna Township, by Ole J. Bye, who then established a post office August 12 1903 which served only seven people with mail brought twice weekly from Minot. The post office closed October 15, 1906 when Mr. Bye became the new Post Master at Ryder, recently relocated to the new Soo Line Rail Road town site two miles to the SE.


Business History



School #2  Section 16  


Helland Cemetery  Section 13

Private Cemetery  Section 01



Historical / Genealogy Society


Historical, Genealogical and Ethnic Events




Personal and Community Stories about this Area


Back to Index