Back to Index

Brillian Township
T152N X R81W Latitude = 47-58-00 N
Longitude = 100-59-00 W
History
 

Towns / Cities
All Information from the Book "North Dakota Place Names" by Douglas A Wick

Robinson

This was a farm post office established July 29, 1895, with George L. Robinson postmaster. It was located in SE1/4 Section 20-152-81, Brillian Township, nine miles south of Sawyer. James L. Robinson became Postmaster two months later, serving until January 1897 when D.S. Bennett took over. The post office closed April 8, 1897 with mail to Velva.

 

Business History

 
 

Schools

Bowers School   Section 23

School #1  Section 10
Lignite School #3  Section 5 School #4  Section 20

Cemeteries

 

 

Churches

 
 

Historical / Genealogy Society
 

 

Historical, Genealogical and Ethnic Events

 
 

Photographs

 
 

Personal and Community Stories about this Area

 
 

Back to Index