© Mona J Houser 2001 for Buffalo County NEGenWeb Project
Poole, Nebraska

St. John Lutheran Church, Poole, Nebraska

In 1955, St. John Lutheran Church, rural Poole, and St. Paul Lutheran Church, Peake, rural Riverdale, merged to form a new congregation, Grace Lutheran in Pleasanton. The parsonage of St. Paul was moved into town, and the church building from St. John was moved. This picture is from a newspaper article just before the move.

St. John Cemetery | Churches