KEARNEY MILITARY ACADEMY
Now St. Luke's Good Samaritan Center.
The front building is Cochran Hall, dedicated
in December, 1906 with Episcopal Bishop Graves
presiding and William Jennings Bryan as orator.
"To Willie From Teacher"
Submitted by Mona Houser, from a collection of her father, Will C. Mueller (1905 - 1978)
Back to Stories and Pictures
MJH, Buffalo County NEGenWeb Project © 1999, 2000