1. Private Ben P. Rumpeltes, Son of Mrs. Marie Rumpeltes, Kearney, Neb.
Entered the service at Kearney, Neb., Oct. 15, 1918; and received training in the S. A. T. C. at Kearney State Normal, receiving his discharged December 10, 1918. At present he is farming near New Castle, Wyoming.
2. Sergeant Andy H. Rumpeltes
Son of Mrs. Marie Rumpeltes, Kearney, Neb.
3. Private Walter L. Anderson
Son of Mrs. Ella Anderson, Pleasanton, Neb.
4. Private Thomas H. Sanford
Son of Mrs. Emily Sanford, Chicago, Ill.
5. Fred W. Lake
Son of Mrs. Cora M. Lake, Kearney, Neb.
6. Private Clarence J. Walker
7. Private Norman E. Robinson
Son of Jennie S. Robinson, Gibbon. Neb.
8. Private John C. Sweeney Son of James Sweeney, Ravenna, Neb.
1. Private Harry M. Dent, Omaha, Nebraska.
Entered the service at Omaha, Neb., in July, 1917, and was trained at Camp Sherman, Ohio, and Camp Taylor, Kentucky, for service in 339th Ambulance Co., of the 84th Division. Served in France until his discharge.
2. Private Tilford Hecht, Son of Mrs. S. I. Hecht, Norfolk. Neb.
3. Corporal Thomas E. Booth, Son of T. J. Booth, Beatrice. Neb.
4. Corporal Alex W. Rhone,
Son of F. S. Rhone, Kearney, Neb.
5. Corporal Trigg Dailard, Son of W. D. Dailard, Kearney, Neb.
6. Private Frank T. Weed, Son of Edward E. Weed, Schenectady, N. Y.
7. Private Lawrence F. Haug, Son of W. H. Haug, Shelton, Neb.
8. Private Hallie B. Cooper, Son of Perry J. Cooper,Kearney, Neb.
1. Private John Ludlo Tillman, Son of Mrs. R. M. Weaver, Ravenna, Neb.
Entered the service at Kearney, Neb., Sept. 5, 1918, trained at Camp Grant, and Camp McArthur, Tex., for duty in Co. I, 3d Replacement. Discharged January 13, 1919. Resides at Grand Island, Nebraska.
2. Private Lester Drage,
Son of Mrs. Angeline Drage, Soldier, Kansas
3. William P. Mullen,
Son of Mrs. John Mullen, Shelton, Neb.
4. Earl E. Forshey,
Son of A. A. Forshry, Shelton, Neb.
5. Hans Alfred Buhmann,
Son of Edward Buhmann, Miller, Neb.
6. John Cherry,
Son of George Cherry, Sartoria. Neb.
7. Private Samuel R. McKinney, Son of Willis McKinney, Ravenna. Neb. Entered the service at Kearney. Neb., Sept. 19, 1917, and trained at Camp Funston, for duty in Co. A. 341st M. G. Bat., 89th Division. Saw service in France with 2nd Provisional Machine Co., 19th Grand Division.
8. Private Frank I. Mladek,
1. Waid Balcom, Aerial Operator, Kearney, Nebraska.
Entered the service at Omaha, Neb., July 25, 1917, and was trained at Great Lakes Naval Training Station, for duty as an aerial operator. Was in foreign waters during fall and winter of 1917-18. Discharged April 8, 1919.
2. Orville I. Shreve, Aviator Second Class,
Son of A. D Shreve, Kearney, Neb.
3. Sergeant John M. Troupe,
Son of Mrs. M. N. Troupe, Kearney, Neb.
4. Private George W. Dunn,
Son of M. F. Dunn, Kearney, Neb.
5. Corporal William McIntyre,
Son of Robert McIntyre, Kearney, Neb.
6. Ernest Schwab,
Son of John Schwab, Kearney, Neb.
7. Sergeant Dae C. Lantz,
Son of W. C. Lantz, Lincoln, Neb.
8. Will Jerrold Scoutt, Chief Quarter Master
Son of W. J. Scoutt, Kearney, Neb.
1. Captain Charles K. Gibbons, Son of Henry Gibbons, Kearney, Neb.
Entered the service at Omaha, Neb., July 15. 1918, in the Medical Corps; trained at Ft. Riley and served for two weeks caring for flu cases at Pottsville, Pa.; transferred to Bordeaux, France, in Base Hos. III, A. P. O. 705, where he remained until the summer of 1919, when he received his discharge. Practicing physician at Kearney, Nebraska.
2. Private Elmer Earl Galvin,
Son of George A. Galvin, Kearney. Neb.
3. Second Lieutenant R. S. McCutcheon,
Son of Mrs. H. M. McCutcheon, Kearney. Neb.
4. Private Evald A. Larson,
Son of Mrs. Emma Strolberg, Kearney, Neb.
5. Private Pete M. Pettit,
Son of F. L. Pettit Kearney. Neb.
6. Private Adolph Kasal,
Son of Anton Kasal, Poole, Neb.
7. Private Lukas Hofbauer,
Son of Mrs. Louise Hofbauer, Gibbon. Neb.
8. Private Arthur H. Barrett,
Son of A. Barrett Elmcreek, Neb.