1. James Vincent KOSKAN married Anna JANOUSEK. James and Anna immigrated to USA and arrived in Butler Co., NE about 1870, with their children.
2. Vincent KOSKAN first married Antonia DUSATKO, daughter of Vaclav DUSATKO and Barbara TUREK (immigrants). Vincent KOSKAN came to Butler Co., NE about 1870.
3. Jerry KOSKAN
3. James KOSKAN
Vincent KOSKAN married second Antonia VAVRA
3. Julia KOSKAN married STASTNEY
3. Rose KOSKAN married KNOTT lived in David City, NE.
3. Mildred KOSKAN
2. Joseph KOSKAN married Christine JOHANNES; supposedly went to BlackDuck, Beltrami Co., MN, which is about 100 miles due north of Staples, MN.
3. daughter1 KOSKAN
3. daughter2 KOSKAN
3. Edward Joseph KOSKAN, the son later found in Iowa, was born in Abie on July 6, 1899. When he applied for social security, he was a resident of Staples, Todd Co., MN, but that family.
2. Anna KOSKAN married Anton BOHATY and lived in the Abie, NE area.
3. Anton BOHATY
3. Jerry or Joseph BOHATY
3. Lillian BOHATY
3. James BOHATY
3. Louis BOHATY
3. Rose BOHATY
2. Mary KOSKAN married John DOCKAL. This family moved to Pocahantas, Pocahantas Co., IA.
3. Lloyd DOCKAL
3. Lillian DOCKAL
3. Anna DOCKAL
3. Frank DOCKAL
3. Mary DOCKAL
3. James DOCKAL
2. Lillian KOSKAN married Frank MASHEK
3. Clara MASHEK married IRELAND
3. Edward MASHEK
3. Rose MASHEK married KOKRDA
3. Helen MASHEK
Return to Butler Co.
© 2000 by Jerilyn Koskan (Jlktrees@aol.com)
Produced for Butler Co. NEGenWeb