This is an abandoned cemetery near Comstock, Custer County, Nebraska. In the 1870's - prior to the formation of the Douglas Grove Cemetery in 1882 - this was a small burial ground, located about one-half mile southeast of the present Douglas Grove Cemetery. There were about 18 to 20 graves in Crouch Cemetery - which was near a sod church known as the Methodist Episcopal Church of which A. B. Crouch was the minister. The land that both the church and the burial ground were located on belonged to Mr. and Mrs. A. B. Crouch. The graves were later disinterred and the remains were moved to Douglas Grove Cemetery. Robbie Crouch, a son of Mr. & Mrs. A. B. Crouch was born in this area and died on December 3, 1887. His grave was one of those moved and is probably the oldest one in Douglas Grove.