Pleasant Hill School before 1913
Pleasant Hill School was used for Church services and Sunday School by the local residents until the Pierce Chapel Church was moved to it's present location in 1913.
Photo includes Thomas & Indiana Shively and their children Klar, Theal & Lucy. Vernon Porter? (seventh from left in front row?)
© 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 by Ted & Carole Miller