PIERCE COUNTY 111 W. Court, Pierce, NE 68767 Pierce Historical Soc., 417 S. Elm St, Pierce 68767-1534
1. Eden Valley Cemetery; Established 1866
S1 T28N R4W, North Dry Creek Twp. From Plainview: 4 miles East and 5 miles North.Map Picture of Entrance Sign EdenValley Plaque EdenValley Cemetery Gateway
2. Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery Established 1 Feb 1879
S27 T25N R1W, South Branch Twp. From Hadar: 1 mile West and 1/2 mile North.Map Entrance Gateway
3. Koehler Cemetery
S13 T26N R2W, Pierce Twp. From Pierce: east on Hwy 98, 2 miles, North 1 1/4 miles Part of Ferdinand KOEHLER homestead.
4. Lambrecht Cemetery (Tawney Cemetery; Pleasant View Cemetery); Established 21 Apr 1883 Map S25 T26N R4W, Willowcreek Twp. Entrance Way Entrance Way View 2 Entrance plaque
5. Memorial Park Cemetery (Plainview Town)
S31 T28N R4W, North Dry Creek Twp. In Plainview: off Hwy 20 to North Cemetery Entrance
6. Osmond City Cemetery Established
From Osmond: 1/2 mile East, 1/2 mile South on West side.Map Cemetery Entrance
7. Pleasant View Cemetery Established 16 July 1905
S25 T28N R4W, North Dry Creek Twp. Located on West edge of Plainview.Map Entrance
8, Prospect View Cemetery; Established 1 Jun 1885
S34 T26N R2W, Pierce Twp. From Pierce: 1 mile South, 1/8 mile West from school road.Map Entrance Plaque Entrance Gate
9. Rose Hill Cemetery; Established 1908
S31 T28N R1W, Eastern Twp.Map From McLean: 2 1/2 miles South on West side of road. St. John's Lutheran in Randolph is caretaker of the cemetery. RoseHill Sign RoseHill Entrance Marker
10. St. John's Lutheran Church Cemetery Established 1875
S19 T26N R1W, Slough Twp From Pierce: Hwy 98, East 2 miles on Southwest corner. Entrance
11. St. Joseph's Catholic Church Cemetery; Established 1882
S4 T25N R2W, Cleveland Twp.Map From Pierce: from West edge of town, 1 mile South.
Entrance Gate Entrance Gate 2
12. St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery Osmond; Established 12 Sep 1898
S25 T28N R3W, Thompson Twp.Map From Osmond: West of town. Entrance Gate Entrance Gate View 2
13. Stark Valley Lutheran Cemetery (St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran); ca1883
Map NE Corner NE1/4 S3 T26N R4W, Willow Creek Twp. From Plainview: Hwys 20 & 13, 2 miles Southeast on Hwy 13, turn South. (Another source: 6 miles South) Cemetery is located on the August STARK family homestead (pre-emption claim 1880). The Stark family maintains the cemetery. Known burials include: STARK family; WACHHOLTZ child & TINIUS child. Headstone Cemetery View
14. Walker Family Cemetery; Established 1901
S32 T27N R4W, South Dry Creek Two From Plainview: 1 3/4 miles South, 1/2 mile West.
15. Zion Lutheran Church Cemetery; 2 Oct 1899
S11 T27N R4W, South Dry Creek Twp.Map No burials for a number of years CemeteryGate
17. Dedlow-Zion Cemetery
18. Osmond Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery
S36 T28N R3W, Thompson Twp. Northwest corner of Osmond., Map Entrance Gate Note: this is directly across the road from St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery.
19. Brueckner-Polster Gravesite Established circa 1917
S32 T26N R3W, Clover Valley Precinct
You are our 27730visitor since [8:02 PM 11/14/97]-- thanks for stopping by!
Back to Pierce County Home Page