A later deed, dated 1 Apr 1901 and recorded 6 Jun 1901 in Book 34, Page 101, transferred the property from Congregation Bennea Israel to Congregation Beth Hamedresh Hadadoal [sic].
The older section is segregated by gender and age. In one row adult males were buried side by side down the row in order of death. In the next row adult females were buried in the same fashion. There were seperate rows where most of the children were buried. There is no way to establish who was a husband and wife since they were buried separately. In the new sections couples and families are usually buried together.
Another interesting feature is that most of the graves have raised concrete borders and the enclosed area contains ground cover. Most of the more recent markers have Hebrew and English inscriptions, but many of the oldest ones have only Hebrew inscriptions. Some have had English inscriptions added later to the original Hebrew ones.
The cemetery is located on 42 St. 1/2 mile south of Giles Rd.
Gary Iske, Sarpy County Genealogical Society, 1995.