The deed for the cemetery (consisting of one acre of land in the Southwest Quarter of Sec 30, Twp 14, Range 11) was undated, but was recorded on 30 Aug 1875 in Book "H", Page 559. The grantor was Mary J. Long and the grantee was "the New Pennsylvania Cemetery Association, by its board of Trustees." That cemetery association has been defunct for decades.
The first known burial was that of Sarah Rishel in 1868 and the last know burial was that of Frank Rishel in 1935. It is located on private land and there is no public access. It is north of Highway 370 between 192nd St. and 204th St. just east of Gretna.
The cemetery is overgrown with grass and brush and is in very poor condition.
Gary Iske, Sarpy County Genealogical Society, 1995.