Located 1 mile south of Gordon, NE
Contributed by Susan Malone, Doris Torg, Clara E. Empkey.
current Funeral Listings
- Benson, Bernard L. , b. Sept 15, 1930 in Gordon to Einer and Martha Engel Benson. , d. Feb 7, 1993 at Gordon, NE M: JoAnn Egli in 1953.
- Benson, Gary Martin , b. 1932 to Gordon and Agatha Vandenberg Benson
south of Gordon. , d. Jan 1, 2003 south of Gordon NE; Married: Carole Coon Dishong on June 13, 1955; Divorced; Married: JoAnn Egli Benson on Aug 16, 1997 in Gordon.
- Brice, Aubrey L. , b. Aug 27, 1907 to Charlie and Nettie Carney Brice at Columbus., d. May 17, 1981.
- Coder, Jack Sheldon, b. 25 Mar 1920, d. 2 Aug 2000, WW II veteran
(son of Howard Coder & Bessie L. Sawtell; brother Clarence Coder; sisters Alice Coder Meyers, Helen Coder Downing)
- Conner, Orville Tillson, b. Dec 26, 1912, d. Oct 18, 1982, buried Gordon Cem, Gordon NE
- Coon, Kori Ann, b. Jan 28, 1974, d. May 25, 2004, buried Gordon Cem, Gordon NE
- Dean, James 1899-1990 [husb of Frances]
- Dean, Frances [née Malone] 1898-1986 (wife of James Dean, sister of George Malone) view photo
- Downing, Lora Agnes, b. March 21, 1927; d. July 31, 2003 (born at Merriman, NE. to Loyal & Vernice Dahlgrin. Services were August 4, 2003 with burial in the Gordon Cemetery. Ref: Midland News, Valentine, NE, Aug 13, 2003)
Ellis, Samuel W., born June 15, 1889 at Seldon, KS died Dec 9, 1959 with burial in the Gordon Cemetery, Gordon, NE ; married Ruby Reeves Nov 29, 1922.
- Fairhead, Margaret Alice Snow, born May 18, 1865 in Sullivan, IN, died Oct 8, 1944. Buried at Gordon Cemetery. Note: She married Gideon A Waggoner in 1884. He was killed in a car accident Sept 15, 1913. She married Joe Fairhead Nov 24, 1920.
- Fickel family burials alternate page
- Goodnough (see Winters)
- Groves, Agatha Lucille Trout, b. 02-04-1919, d. 04-21-2000 (wife of Clarence Groves; daug. of Raymond "Smokey" and Juanita Lyons Trout)
- Gwynn, Frank W. born Sept 17, 1880 to James and Mary Hayes Gwynn at Kirby, MO., d. Sept 6, 1961 at Gordon Hospital. Married Ethel Pulse at Kirby, MO they had one son, Charles Gwynn. Ethel Pulse died Sept 27, 1907 and buried in Shelbyville, MO. Frank married LaVern Nern of Gordon. Children: Mary Kearns, Fay Gwynn, James Gwynn and Nina Ayers
- Gwynn, Charles Edward B: June 19, 1906 in Liberal, MO D: Aug 11, 1980
Married: Faye Kime Oct 9, 1926 in Rushville. Three daughters; Dorthy Schied, Marjy Milliken and Clara Empkey. Survivers are wife, Faye and three daughters, also sisters, Mary Kearns, Nina Ayers and brothers, Fay and Jim Gwynn.
- Gwynn, Faye Mary Kime was born Jan 12, 1906 to Clyde and Clara Maude Kime at Newton, NE. She married Charles Gwynn on Oct 9, 1926 at Rushville, NE. Survivors are daughters: Dorthy Schied, Marjy Milliken and Clara Empkey. Sister, Annie Egli and brothers, Archie, Walter, Harold and Glenn Kime.
- Gwynn, LaVerne Nern, b. Sept 23, 1898 Vermillion, S. D. to Mr and Mrs Felix Nern; d. July 29, 1949 at Gordon, NE. Married Frank Gwynn in 1914. Children: Mary Kearns, Fay Gwynn, James Gwynn, Nina Gwynn and step son Charles Gwynn.
- Gwynn, Brian W., born April 19, 1973; died July 29, 1990 in auto wreck.
- Gwynn, Blaine L., born Nov 29, 1947 to James F and M. Evelyn Tech Gwynn at Valentine, NE. Died Nov 1, 1997 at Gordon, NE Leaves 2 sons: Charlie and Jessie and sister Tina Gwynn Mills.
- Gwynn, James Franklin, born Oct 8, 1921 at Gordon, NE to Frank and LaVern Nern Gwynn. Married Evelyn Tech on January 23, 1944. Two children, Blaine and Tina. Died Nov 17, 2002 at Gordon, NE
- Hardin, George, born Apr 1, 1920, died Oct 6, 2003 Buried in Gordon Cemetery, Gordon NE.
- Hinton, Fred George, b. June 2, 1917 Cody, NE, to Frederick & Bessie Hauver Hinton, married Lois Hull Dec 26, 1974, d. July 22, 1988
- Jay, Alta, b. Feb 28, 1910 at Kennebec, SD, d. March 23, ? (1977 but just guessing) Gordon Cem, Gordon, NE.
- Kime, Clyde Albert son of John and Annie Kime , b. Sept 7, 1881 Brown County, NE Died June 15, 1951 Omaha, NE; Married : Clara Maude DeVillers
- Kime, Clara Maude DeVillers , b. Aug 28, 1881 Vernon County, MO, d. Nov 1, 1932.
Married: Clyde Albert Kime Jan 12, 1904
- Kime, Harold T. , b. Aug 27, 1917 to Clyde and Maude DeVillers Kime south
of Gordon., d. Dec 2, 1995 in Rapid City, S. D.
- Kime, Glenn Leroy , b. Oct 23, 1920 to Clyde and Maude DeVillers Kime
south of Gordon., d. May 19, 1997 M: Marie Kuska at Martin, SD March 25, 1939.
- Kime, John Donald, son of Clyde and Maude DeVilliers Kime , b. May 18,
1926 at Lund. , d. Feb 6, 1968 M: Nov 9, 1947 Rose Marie James at Baltimore, MD
- Kime, Dorothy Berthold , b. July 3, 1914 Drumoyne, New South Wales, Australia to George and Ella Berthold. M: Clyde Walter Kime Aug 16, 1947 at Gordon, NE;, d. March 5, 1978 Gordon, NE.
- Kime, Clyde Walter, b. Oct 28, 1913 south of Gordon to Clyde and Maude Kime. Married Dorothy Berthold Aug 16, 1947 at Gordon, NE;, d. March 28, 1996 at Scotts Bluff, NE.
- Kryzanowski, Sekfret F., born October 13, 1901 in Prairie View, Kansas. Funeral services were held January 4, 1985. Burial in Gordon Memorial Cemetery. (Did not give date of death). Ref: Valentine NE newspaper-Jan 9, 1985
- Ladely, Charles A., b. Feb 13, 1934 son of Albert and Etta Ladely, d. April 26, 1978 Gordon, NE
- Ladely, Iretta, b. Sept 20, 1887 in Holt Co, NE to Justus and Christina Spindler, d. Nov 23, 1976
Marr: Henry Ladely Jan 12, 1909
- Ladely, Aceanith Ruth Wilson was born in Iowa Coount, IA on July 9, 1857., d. March 10, 1943 at Gordon, NE; Marr: Charles Ladely in 1877.
- Ladely, William Wesley, b. Feb 15, 1878 at Keswick, IA, d. Jan 14, 1955 Buried in Gordon Cemetery, Gordon, NE
- Larsen, Mabel S., b. at Waupaca, Wis Sept 15, 1878, d. Oct 11, 1925. Buried in Gordon Cemetery. Ref: Valentine NE newspaper.
- Leach, Vedah B. , b. Feb 8, 1904 , d. Aug 5, 1978; Wife of Lester Leach
- Losey, Mae, b. May 15, 1891 Sullivan, Ind, d. Sept 11, 1982 burial at Gordon, NE
- Macumber, Lawrence Leroy, b. June 28, 1904 at Chadron, NE, d. July 22, 1974 Gordon Cem, Gordon, NE
- Maddox, James Leo, b. March 24, 1916 at Gordon, NE, d. Feb 6, 1968 buried in Gordon Cem, Gordon, NE
- Malone, George H. 1896-1989 [husb of Stella M.]
Malone, Stella M. 1904-1998 (her mother was a Cerny) view photo
- Metzger, Alice, born Sept 2, 1910 Cody, NE, died Oct 2003 (Did not give date of death but had memorial services on Oct 13, 2003) Buried in Gordon Cemetery, Gordon NE.
- Moreland, Elaine Anderson, b. June 5, 1925 near Benson, Minnesota, d. Jun 1, 2004. Married Bob Moreland (Oct 15, 1950). Buried in Gordon Cem, Gordon NE
- Felix Nern, son of John and Cathrine Nrn was born at Baswell, Ind on Feb 22, 1874 and died Feb 13, 1968. Married Mary M. Myers at Sioux City, IA on Sept 9, 1898.
- Mae Martha Hopkins Nern was born July 3, 1871 in Freeman, MO to James and Mississippi Hopkins. Died Feb 5, 1963. Married Felix William Nern at Sioux City, Iowa Sept 9, 1898
- O'Connell, Elinor née Foster, b. Dec 8, 1921 Fairbury NE, d. May 9, 2004 Kearney NE buried Gordon Cem, Gordon, NE [dau. of Charles & Jennie Roberts Foster.]
- Otis, Eva, b. Oct 12, 1896 in Dunlap, IA, d. Jan 10, 1974 buried Gordon Cem, Gordon, NE
- Parker, Helen Jean, b. 31 Dec 1912, d. 29 Jun 2000; wife of Allen Parker, dau of Percy E. & May B. Ellis Goslin.
- Pratt, Carl E., b. Hastings NE , d. Apr 29, 2004, age 75 buried Gordon Cem, Gordon, NE
- Schmidt, John B. was born July 16, 1875 at Yankton, S.D. and died Dec 5, 1941. Buried in Gordon Cemetery.
- Shelly, Betty May, was born Dec. 23, 1928 to Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Shelly, and died Jan 21, 1929, survived by her twin. Buried in Gordon Cemetery.
- Slater, Georgia Raye was born to Mr and Mrs Felix Nern at Newcastle, NE. Died Feb 5, 1999 Married: Donald Orin Slater. Had 3 children: Donald Orin Slater, Stanley Raye Slater and William Maurice Slater.
- Slater, William Orin son of Albert and Henrietta (Long) Slater was born Jan 3, 1897 at Purden, MO, Died Jan 2, 1976. Married Georgia Raye Nern July 19, 1923 at Rushville. Sons: Donald Orin, Stanley Ray, and William Maurice Slater.
- Tennant family burials alternate page
- Welker, Thomas Ray b. Feb 20, 1909 at Erin, Tenn to George and Emma Wickim Welker. He married Harriett Roberta Macumber on March 29, 1937 in Rushville, NE. He died March 26, 1990 in Valentine, NE.
- Winters, Gladys Goodnough, born Dec 21, 1900 in Rawlins, WY to Anson and Mina Goodnough, died October 6, 1984 with burial in the Gordon Cemetery on Wed Oct 10, 1984. Gladys married Richard Winters January 26, 1921. Ref: Valentine NE newspaper-Oct 17, 1984
- Woodrun, Denise Kay b. 07-11-1967 d. 07-07-2000 (wife of Jon Woodrun, daug of Merle and Alice
This page was last
Tuesday, 10-Mar-2009 20:08:40 MDT
© 2004 Sheridan Co. NEGenWeb