- KRAMER, SCHWAB posted by Joan Dinnel on Sunday, February 14, 1999
- looking for information on Gotfried KRAMER and his wife Annie SCHWAB . they were married
20 April 1886 in Johnson County Iowa. They had the following children born in Nebraska:
Fred 1887, Mary 1889, Lena 1890, Herman E.1893, Anna 1895, Samuel 1897 and Louis 1903.
Also looking for Annie Schwab's parents Peter and Anna SCHWAB who left Johnson County,
Iowa around 1886.
- BAUER, BOWER, HARTMAN posted by William Schuyler
on Monday, March 1, 1999
- Information about my grandmother,Edith Hartman,listed as a boarder in 1910 census,hunter
precinct,sheridan co. She was living with Paul F. and Matilda Wuthier. My grandfather
William Bauer was homesteading a parcel of land listed in a Sheridan Atlas Dated 1914
published by Geo. A. Ogle Co. Township 29N Range 43W plot # 24.Spelled Bower They were
married in Fergus Falls,MN in 1919. Approx one year later they were in Rockhall, MD.
- CRESS, ELWOOD, MEYER posted by Karen A. Trzcinski on
Wednesday, March 3, 1999
- Looking for ancestors/descendants of Genevieve MEYER, b.3 August 1920, to Roy MEYER and
his wife, Marie Elnora ELWOOD, in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co., SD. She married CRESS and was
living in Lead, SD, in 1940. Will share what little I know.
- PFISTER, RAY, REH posted by Don Reh on Saturday, March
- Looking for death information for John Ray after 1953. Original surname was John Reh.
Born in W. Prussia, in 1884, immigrated approx 1890s, allegedly worked on farm in possibly
in Rushville, Sheridan County, then for railroad. Never married. Also worked in Chicago
for RR and returned in 1953 "to where I grew up", possibly Rushville.
- COLE, MCNEE posted by Nancy Hagen on Sunday, March 21, 1999
- PETER MCNEE b: 1856 in Rock Co. WI m ALICE J.COLE b: 1861 Rock co WI 2/10/1880. MCNEE
lived in Nebraska prior to marriage. Two (2) daughters born in Nebraska. JEANE BELLE MCNEE
b:1881 in Antioch ALICE M. MCNEE B: 1882 in Nebraska, city unknown ALICE J. COLE MCNEE
died in Nebraska in 1883. body was shipped back to WI for burial. PETER & ALICE MCNEE
left WI a few days after their wedding to return to PETER MCNEE'S residence in Nebraska.
PETER MCNEE was a farmer. Any and all information greatly appreciated. Many thanks in
advance. Nancy Hagen(great granddaughter of Peter & Alice McNee)
- GARDNER, SHADBOLT posted
by john w shadbolt on Thursday, March 25, 1999
- looking for info on a EDGAR ALIVADOR SHADBOLT- B-9-6-1876,maybe in sheridan co.parents
were- WILLIAM AND DORA (GARDNER) SHADBOLT.thank you for the post. john
- DAVID, SHAHEEN posted by Cindy Ball on Tuesday, March 30, 1999
- SHAHEEN Looking for information about Marguerite SHAHEEN who was born in Hay Springs,
Sheridan County, in 1914. Her parents are Mike SHAHEEN and Mabel DAVID and are from
- BLOOMBERG, NEITZEL
posted by kathy joyce on Wednesday, March 31, 1999
- BLOOMBERG,Carl L. m. to Clara H. NEITZEL , now deceased Looking for decendants,relatives
to locate info on them and his father.
- MOSSMAN, SERGEANT posted
by Millie Alexander on Thursday, April 1, 1999
- MOSSMAN, Lee Vaughn - lived at Rushville, Sheridan County, Nebraska. He married Ella
SERGEANT and she was from Ohio or Virginia. They probably lived there from late
1800's-early 1900's. Also there was a Lawrence MOSSMAN, son of Nellie and Harry who may
have lived in that area. Any information would be very helpful. Thanks.
- RILEY posted by Bill Schulte on
Monday, April 19, 1999
- We are attempting to locate information on Patrick and Julia Hart who farmed in
Rushville, Neb. between 1888 and 1900. We feel that Patrick died and is buried in the
Rushville area. After his death Julia and their children returned to the Souix City, Iowa
area. Any information on the Harts would be appreciated.
- BASS, MILLS posted by M. Lynn Brunson on Thursday, April 22, 1999
- Looking for info on Mills family living in Hay Springs, Sheridan Co. around 1885-1895. I
know they auctioned a farm off after wife died. Ed Mills and Etta BASS? Mills had Mary,
Dora Elizabeth, Joseph, Annabell. Etta died approx. 1896 and Ed moved with kids to Texas.
Married Addie Toler Dedman and had my grandmother Lucy, Evelyn, John, & Edwin. Lived
in Galveston County near Houston, Tx.
This page was last updated
Tuesday, 10-Mar-2009 20:10:44 MDT