York County Queries
We offer you two formats for posting queries — a message board and a mailing list. Message board posts are automatically forwarded to the mailing list. Mailing list posts are not automatically forwarded to the message board.
York County Message Board — If you do not want to receive a lot of e-mail, this method is ideal. You can visit the board at your convenience and you will never receive an e-mail unless you select to be notified when someone responds to your post, or if you select to receive notifications of any new posts to the board (it will be a single e-mail with links to the posts made the previous day).
- To browse existing message board posts
- To post a new query on the message board. Click on the "post new message" link to start a new thread, or "post reply" if responding to an existing message.
York County Mailing List — If you prefer to receive full-text copies of all messages via e-mail, this is the method you will prefer. You can subscribe to receive individual messages or digests that contain multiple messages. You must be subscribed to the list before posting your message.
- To browse existing mailing list posts
- To search existing mailing list posts
- To post a new message send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (it will go all subscribers in both formats)
- To subscribe and receive each message separately, e-mail email@example.com leaving the message area blank and only the word "subscribe" (without the quote marks) as the subject
- To subscribe and receive digests containing multiple messages, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org leaving the message area blank and only the word "subscribe" (without the quote marks) as the subject