1. Provincial Deeds, 1670-1772
2. Rockingham County Deeds, 1772-c.1840
3. Grafton County Deeds, 1772-c.1860
4. Town Charters
5. Town Records
Town Plans of 1805 (shows boundaries of each town, other detail varies
depending on the surveyor)
7. Road and Highway layouts of state Roads, c.1790-c.1900. There is a
file for each town.
8. Provincial Court Records., c.1650-1772
9. County Court Records
10.Provincial Probate, c.1650-1772. Later records at Counties.
11.State boundaries with
Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine
12.Connecticut River boundary dispute records
13.Railroad establishment records, c.1840-c.1920
14.Title Deeds to state-owned property
15.New Hampshire Provincial and State Papers, 40 volumes
(c.1625-c.1793 [published 1864-1942]
16.Index to Laws of New Hampshire, to 1883
17. Patten Papers, c.1737-1819, at the Supreme Court Law Library on
Noble Drive in Concord.