What can a town host do?
The focus is like a county host but
just on the local level.
Does a town host have to do queries?
No, it is not required. In
Carroll Co., NH we are using the USGenWeb Query Manager.
Your readers can post & view the following:
- Display Out town, Carroll County
- Enter a Query for Our Town, Carroll
- Our Town, Carroll County Published
Resources & Look-p Volunteers
- Our Town, Carroll County Surname
- Our Town, Volunteer a Resource or
register a Surname
What does a town host
- Get information on where to write for
- Link to the town office, local
churches, schools, colleges etc
- If the town does not have a web page,
find out the snail mail address and tel # and hours open.
- Get some locate history, public domain
- If you get more information than you
have room, we can archive some of it for you.
- A town host is a coordinator and many
people will offer information. We need a person willing to