Until 1811, when the
division line was settled, True and Etheridge's districts had the same
directors and teachers. Although, the accounts of the districts were kept separate.
Following is a list of the teachers they shared, including wages paid,
In 1839 the names
of the districts were changed to numbers, and thus No.5 and No.6 were now the known names
of these two school.