View or print out our membership form (PDF)
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP & DUES
- Individual membership - $20.00 a year
- Student/Senior (under 18 or over 80) - $12.00 a year
- Family (3 or more people residing at the same residence) - $50.00
- Individual Life Membership - $400.00
- Couple Life Membership - $700
For renewing members, a dues notice is sent out in mid-January
to enable receipt of the dues by March 15th.
Historical Society is a nonprofit organization with dues and donations
acknowledged as 501(c)3 tax deductible contributions.
Members of the Society receive special notification of all events,
semiannual newsletters, and the Annual Yearbook. The latter is
published in April.
meetings, featuring programs and lectures, are held on the third
Monday of the month in April, May, June, September, and October.
The October meeting is also the Annual Business Meeting including
election of Officers and Directors.
Museum is open to the public each Saturday, mid-June through mid-October,
1 PM to 4 PM. On certain Saturdays, day-long events are offered