Hunter-Lawrence-Jessup House Museum
58 N. Broad St.
Woodbury, NJ 08096
Telephone: (856) 848-8531
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 1-4 pm
- Last Sunday of each month: 2-5 pm
- Closed December 23 thru December 27 and December 30 thru January 1.
- Open Sunday, December 28, 2-5pm and Monday December 29, 1-4pm.
Please call ahead in case of inclement weather.
Daily Admission Fee:
- Members: Free
- Non-Members: $5.00
- Children, ages 6-18: $1.00; children under 6 free
Be Prepared! Scouts of Yesteryear
Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts have been a tradition in America for over a century. The GCHS Museum is presenting a remarkable exhibit with scouting artifacts from over the decades. Numerous uniforms, merit badges, equipment, manuals, flags, and accessories from the 1920's on are on display. To arrange private tours for troops/groups - please call for available dates and times.
See our Exhibit Flyer!
Take a Museum Tour!