Published in the Lambertville Record of Aug. 6. 1879
- A.H. 1711
- A.W., D.C., D.C., 1732
- C.R., 1778
M.H., (no date.)
- John Bake, died Dec. 9th, 1826, aged 47 years and 2 days.
- Ann Cavanaugh, wife of *John Cavanaugh, died Dec. 24th , 1810, aged 20 years, 6 mo. and 4 days
- Hannah Cavanaugh, wife of John Cavanaugh, died Feb. 24th 1814, aged 22 years, 10 mo. and 5 days.
- P. Rittenhouse, born 1724; Died 1791
- Sarah Rittenhouse, widow of Peter Rittenhouse, died May 16th, 1811, in the 76th year of her age.
- Stacy Rittenhouse, died April 11, 1827. In the 22d year of his age.
- Peter Rittenhouse, son of Elisha and Isabella Rittenhouse, his wife, born 1798. Died 1804
- Jacob and Letitia Lambert's son, born Jan. 15th 1815. Died the same day
- A.H., died September 29th, 1820, aged 26 years and 2 days.
Return to the Hunterdon County USGenWeb Page
© 1998-2003 Al Sinclair