Source: Family Records or genealogies of the first settlers of Passaic Valley and Vicinity above Chatham, with their ancestors and descendants, as far as could be ascertained in 1851. By John Littell, 1851.
STEPHEN CORWIN lived between the mountains near Feltville. He married Betsey Drew [Stephen Corwin m. 15 Dec 1785 Elizabeth Drew, Presbyterian Church Westfield], daughter of George Drew of Springfield Township. They had children:
1. John, who married Betsey French, daughter of David French, Sen.
2. Polly, who died, aged about 30 years, unmarried.
3. Anne married [m. 01 Aug 1807, Presbyterian Church Westfield] Samuel Price, son of Rice Price. [See Rice Price.]
4. Abby married Cornelius Willcox, son of Noah Willcox, Sen. [See Willcox.]
7. Isaac; these three went to the Lakes, New York.
His wife, Betsey, died, and he married the widow of Noah Willcox, Sen.
Nancy Corwin, a daughter of Stephen, married [m. 13 Feb 1791 Presbyterian Church Westfield] Jonas Frazee, son of Samuel Frazee and Sarah Littell, and went to Ohio. [See Sarah Littell, 4th child of Benjamin.]
Baptisms - 1st Presbyterian Church Westfield
This page was last modified on: 01 January, 2013
Copyright ©1999-2013 by Brianne Kelly-Bly, all rights reserved.