Source: Family Records or genealogies of the first settlers of Passaic Valley and Vicinity above Chatham, with their ancestors and descendants, as far as could be ascertained in 1851. By John Littell, 1851.
DAVID FLINN lived where Elias Osborn, son of Stephen B. Osborn, now lives; he married, 1st, _____ _____ , and had children:
He married, 2d, Lydia, the widow of Andrew Prior, and daughter of David Littell, son of Samuel, and had children:
2. Stephen, who married Sally _____ .
3. Lydia, who married, in Ohio, Edmund Buxton.
4. Susanna married John Miller. They and family went to the Shakers. Mrs. Flinn had, by her first husband, Andrew Prior, two sons, Andrew Prior, Jun., and Moses Prior, the latter of whom was killed by the Indians in the war of 1794. [See Prior.]
STEPHEN FLINN, (son of David,) had children:
1. Joanna, who married William Mills.
2. James married Sophronia Smith; lives on Indian Hill, Hamilton county, Ohio.
3. David married Sally _____ .
4. Vincent married Alla Robison; lives near Dayton, Ohio.
5. Jesse married Henrietta Hammel; have a son, John.
6. Moses; 7. William, who died at 21 years. And by his 2d wife Joanna, half sister of his first wife, had 8. Sarah, who died at about 18, and 9. Sabra, who died at 17 years.
This page was last modified on: 01 January, 2014
Copyright ©1999-2014 by Brianne Kelly-Bly, all rights reserved.