Source: Family Records or genealogies of the first settlers of Passaic Valley and Vicinity above Chatham, with their ancestors and descendants, as far as could be ascertained in 1851. By John Littell, 1851.
JEREMIAH HART lived on the south-east corner of the forks of the road at the Presbyterian church at New Providence. He was born 9th December, 1714, and died 17th November, 1749; his wife Sarah, born 11th June, 1718. They had children; (2d Generation.)
1. Elizabeth, who married Jeremiah Ball, and had a daughter, Abigail Ball, who married Benjamin Samson, son of David. [See Samson.] Jerry Ball died, and Elizabeth married Nathan Baldwin, of South Orange, as his 2d wife.
2. Deborah, born 16th May, 1745, married Jonathan Howel Osborn, son of John, Sen. [See Osborn.]
3. Anna, born 25th April, 1747, married Lewis Baldwin, son of Nathan, above named.
4. Daniel, born 17th December, 1749, married,
DANIEL HART, and Prudence Potter, had children: (3d Generation.)
1. Dency, born 14th January, 1792, married Frazee Noe, son of Lewis Noe.
2. Sally, born 3d April, 1796, is unmarried.
3. Daniel, who died young.
DENCY HART, and Frazee Noe, had children: (4th Generation.)
1. Daniel Hart Noe, who married 25th September, 1839, Mary Osborn, daughter of Stephen B., and has a son, Lewis Henry Noe.
2. John Noe, who married, 3d December, 1845, Martha C. Bonnel, daughter of Philemon; she died 11th May, 1849, without children.
3. Emeline, who married John S. Dean, son of William, son of John, and had children:
This page was last modified on: 01 January, 2014
Copyright ©1999-2014 by Brianne Kelly-Bly, all rights reserved.