Source: Family Records or genealogies of the first settlers of Passaic Valley and Vicinity above Chatham, with their ancestors and descendants, as far as could be ascertained in 1851. By John Littell, 1851.
JOHN LEONARD lived on Stony Hill, and married, 1st, _____ _____ , and had a son, Stephen Leonard, who lived in Rahway. His first wife then died, and he married, 2d, Betsey, the widow of Thomas Martin, and daughter of Uriah Hedges, Jun., by whom he had children: (2d Gen.)
2. Lockey, who married Noah Willcox, Jun., son of Noah. [See Willcox.]
3. Chloe married Jacob Bosworth.
4. Charles, who died a young man, unmarried.
5. Benjamin, who went to the lakes, and married there.
6. Phebe, who married William Brower, of Monmouth county.
7. Betsey, who married Benjamin Sanford, son of Samuel, of Monmouth county.
This page was last modified on: 01 January, 2014
Copyright ©1999-2014 by Brianne Kelly-Bly, all rights reserved.