Source: Family Records or genealogies of the first settlers of Passaic Valley and Vicinity above Chatham, with their ancestors and descendants, as far as could be ascertained in 1851. By John Littell, 1851.
GILBERT RANDOLPH married _____ _____ , lived at Stone House Village, and had children: (2d Gen.)
1. Elizabeth, who married Matthias Lyon; went to the Lakes. New York; had 8 children.
2. James, who died at home, unmarried.
3. Rhoda married Moses Parcel, brother of Capt. John Parcel, of Liberty Corner, and went to Western New York, and had 13 children.
4. Peter married Harriet Steele, daughter of Oliver Steele, lived at Stone House Village.
5. David married Sally Smally, daughter of Jacob, and lived at Stone House Village.
6. Justus married Sally Strimple, of Rahway, and went to Ohio.
7. Isaac married Sally Steele, sister of Peter's wife and lived in the Stone House.
RODA RANDOLPH, (daughter of Gilbert,) and Moses Parcel had children: (3d Gen.)
1. John Parcel, who married _____ _____ , a daughter of Henry Smally, son of David, Esq.
2. Randolph Parcel; 3. Enos Parcel; 4. Isaac Parcel; 5. Albert Parcel; 6. Lewis Parcel; 7. Mary Parcel; 8. Elizabeth Parcel; 9. Squier Parcel. They then removed to Western New York, and had 4 others.
PETER RANDOLPH, (son of Gilbert,) and Harriet Steele, had children: (2d, 3d Gen.)
1. Steele, who married Margaret Smalley, daughter of Andrew, and had children: 1. Peter; 2. George.
2. Lewis married Mary Compton, daughter of Moore Compton, of Long Hill, and had children:
3. Anne; 4. Mary.
DAVID RANDOLPH, (son of Gilbert,) and Sally Smalley, had children:
1. Mary Anne, who married Jacob Cole, son of Elias. [See Cole.]
ISAAC RANDOLPH, (son of Gilbert,) and Sally Steele, had children:
1. Isaac, Jun., who married Eliza Jane Ayers, of Cumberland county, and live there, and had children: 1. Asa; 2. David; 3. Oliver.
3. Lewis married Nancy Hiscox, of Rhode Island, live at Green Brook, and had children: 1. Isaac; 2. Julia; 3. Gilbert.
4. Christian; 5. Jeptha; 6. Mary; 7. William.
This page was last modified on: 01 January, 2014
Copyright ©1999-2014 by Brianne Kelly-Bly, all rights reserved.