Source: Family Records or genealogies of the first settlers of Passaic Valley and Vicinity above Chatham, with their ancestors and descendants, as far as could be ascertained in 1851. By John Littell, 1851.
JACOB SWAIN lived on Wolf Hill, near Union Village: his wife was Hannah _____ ; they had children: (4th Gen.)
1. Sarah, who married Elias Clark, Jun. son of Elias.
2. Benjamin, who married Caty Long, daughter of John, and had children:
2. John, who married at Rahway, and went to the Lakes.
3. Polly married Abraham Simonson, and had children:
4. Eliza married James Cartis, son of John. [See Asa Frazee]
5. Jona married an only daughter of Israel Ward. son of Joshua; he let her, and went south, and she married George W. Ogden, son of Richard.
6. Joel, who married a daughter of Charles Rino.
7. William married in Pennsylvania.
This page was last modified on: 01 January, 2014
Copyright ©1999-2014 by Brianne Kelly-Bly, all rights reserved.