Source: Family Records or genealogies of the first settlers of Passaic Valley and Vicinity above Chatham, with their ancestors and descendants, as far as could be ascertained in 1851. By John Littell, 1851.
ALEXANDER TODD lived near Liberty Corner, and had children: David and James Todd.
James Todd, who married, 23d March, 1784, Jane Martin, daughter of Alexander Martin, of Long Hill, [see Martin,] and had children:
1. Alexander, who died suddenly, 6th May, 1849, aged 64 years, unmarried.
WILLIAM TODD, (son of James,) and Catherine Hand had children:
1. John, who married Elizabeth Pouleson, daughter of Cornelius.
2. Jane married Ellis D. Baldwin, son of David, [see Baldwin,] and had children: 1. David; 2. Catherine; 3. John; 4. Emily Baldwin.
3. Sarah married George Bird, son of Isaac, of Mount Bethel.
4. Mary married James Waldron, son of John, of Washington Valley, and had children: 1. John; 2. Catherine; 3. Hester Sylvenia Waldron.
5. Sally married James Gibson, son of William; lives in New York, and had children: 1. James Gibson; 2. Sarah Gibson.
6. Jonathan married Hannah Vatican; lives in the Beach Woods, Pennsylvania, and had a son: 1. Milton Ira.
7. William; 8. Hugh; 9. James.
This page was last modified on: 01 January, 2013
Copyright ©1999-2013 by Brianne Kelly-Bly, all rights reserved.