If you own a Passaic County resource and would be willing to do lookups for others, please let me know!|
When requesting a lookup, please follow these guidelines:
- Understand that we are volunteers, not paid researchers.
- Provide as much information as possible, giving full names and dates if possible.
- Indicate exactly which resource you are interested in.
- Put "Passaic County Lookup" in your subject line, to avoid getting mistaken for spam.
- Please do not send in a blanket request, such as looking for all of the Jones in the county. Your request should be limited to one name per request.
- Be sure to thank the volunteer for his/her time and effort.
If you didn't find a resource here that can help you, why not find out what you can do to research Passaic County sources yourself? If there is a source you would like to see offered for lookups that is not listed here, please let me know.
|Passaic County resource||Volunteer|
|American Marriage Records Before 1699 William M Clemens||Irene Smith|
|Index to American Genealogies Munsell||Charles Updike|
|Mayflower Descendants in the State of New Jersey Walter Kitchel||Charles Updike|
|New Jersey in 1793 James S. Norton (militia census, males aged 18-45)||Irene Smith|
|New Jersey Marriage Records 1665-1800 William Nelson||Irene Smith|
|New Jersey Biographical and Genealogical Notes from the volumes of the New Jersey Archives William Nelson||Irene Smith|
|Patents and Deeds and Other Early Records of New Jersey, 1664-1703 William Nelson||Irene Smith|
|Preakness and the Preakness Reformed Church, 1695-1902, With Records of the Church and Tombstone Inscriptions George Warne Labaw||Melanie Portilla|
|Story of New Jersey William Starr Myers||Charles Updike|
|1900 Passaic County||Kim V Garvey-Levy|
|1938 Pompton Lakes city directory||Nancy Crommelin|
|1971 Suburban Paterson (Haledon, Hawthorne, Little Falls, N Haledon, Prospect Park, Totowa, W Paterson) city directory||Charles Updike|
|Calendar of Wills, Inventories, etc|
1670-1780, 1791-95, 1801-1805, 1814-1817
(Will summations, with an index of parties mentioned)
|Index of Wills and Inventories 1670-1900||Charles Updike