Home Pages of Italian Genealogical Researchers
and Family Historians
This site is maintained by POINTers In Person, Chapter #15 - Northern New Jersey and hosted by Roots Web.It was created in the true spirit of the PIP Chapters as a place where Italian genealogical researchers can come together and share their genealogical research.
The following list of genealogy pages is divided into three sections: The first part contains family-oriented sites; the second section lists town or regional sites.(If your homepage contains both types of information it will be listed in both areas.) The third section contains links to other lists of Italian genealogy related home pages.
To submit your site, contact Annita Zalenski email@example.com. Reciprocal links are not necessary, but would be appreciated.
FAMILY HOME PAGES REGIONAL OR TOWN SITES OTHER REGISTRIES
FAMILY HOME PAGES
- Astolfi & Reali Family Genealogy - Researcher: Natalizia Astolfi Polios - Researching ASTOLFI, MANCONI and CALIIISTI in the Comunes of Cesi and Monteleone di Spoleto, Province of Perugia, Region of Umbria and REALI and CERVOSI in the Frazione of Ruscio Province of Perugia, Region of Umbria.
- Bacigalupa's Casa Baci - Researcher: Andrea Bacigalupa - Researching BACIGALUPA(0), COSTA, CUNEO, RETALIATA in Liguria; MEROLLA, ESPOSITO, SAVARESE, LAURO, RUSSO, MAURO in Meta di Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, Vico Equense, and Napoli Campania.
- The Bertagnolli's Home Page - Researcher: Jalyn Bertagnolli - Researching the BERTAGNOLLI and associated families from Tret and Fondo in the Province of Trento. This informative site includes scores of extracts from parish records covering the years 1750-1922, a message board, photos, etc.
- The Bonatesta Family and Friends Meeting Place - Researcher: John Bonatesta. This interesting site is in both English and Italian and contains links to Calabria and Motta Santa Lucia, Italy, birthplace of the BONATESTA ancestors. Also included are links to present day branches of the family in Australia and Switzerland.
- Camilletti Family of Italy and America - Researcher: Glen William Lamb. Historical information, current data, stories and links to the Camilletti name.
- Campodonico Family- Researcher: Carol Campodonico Ferrari - Read our Campodonico Family Journal. Researching the surnames of CAMPODONICO, CANEPA, COSTA, FIORINI, PONTE, RISSETTO and SANGUINETI. Also interested in BACIGALUPI, CAFFERATA, CASSINELLI, DEVOTO, GINOCCHIO, and LAVEZZOLO. Currently from the area of Carasco and Leivi in the Genova Province, Liguria.
- Capucina's Italian American Connections Webpage - Researcher: Deborah K. Millemaci - In English and Italian. MILLEMACI Family History and great links to "all things Italian." Site includes a message board.
- Carcano Surname Page - Researcher: Lorenzo Carcano -- This page is in Italian. It contains much data about the Carcano surname, history of the family origins, genealogies, coat of arms, and some biographies.
- Caprio Connections - Researcher: Kathy Caprio Albaum - Researching CAPRIO and FALCONE. There are two Caprio families in this genealogy; one has roots in Colliano and the other has roots in Valva. Both towns are in the Province of Salerno, Region of Campania. Also, there are many pictures of Valva and Colliano.
- Constantine Family - Researcher: Paul Constantine --- Researching CONSTANTINO, GALIMI in Gallico; DATTOLA in Villa San Giovanni; ZAMPAGLIONE in Catona, Calabria.
- DeCredico or DiCredico - Researcher: Liza DeCredico - Researching DE CREDICO or DI CREDICO families worldwide. The family can be traced back to small cities located near Chieti, Abruzzo. Included in this site is a large list of links to others researching their Abruzzo surnames, recipes, links to Abruzzo, etc.
- Epifanio Home Page- Researcher: Michael Epifanio - Charts and links to hundreds of ancestors, cousins, siblings, offspring and other kin. Site contains a large surname list.
- Fazzi Family - Researcher: Gregorio E. Fazzi -- History of the FAZZI family who imigrated from the Province of Lucca to the Netherlands about 1870.
- Ferrari Family History and Photo Gallery - Researcher: Vincent Ferrari - Photographic history of the FERRARI aaand CACCIAMANI families in the United States.
- Forget Me Not - Researchers: Bruce and Marge Galusss Sandlier - Researching many families including DE VITIS, SANTOLERI, SANDELIER, SANDLER, ESPOSITO, DE GEORGIO, DE GEORGE, DE INNO, DE PRINCE, RAZZI and DIPLACIDO.
- Fressola Home Page - Researcher: Mimi Boothby - Researching the FRESSOLA family from Atena Lucana. Site includes photos of Vincenzo Fressola and his wife, Lucia MELINO.
- Gary's Genealogy Home Page - Researcher: Gary Latendresse - Researching LATENDRESSE, GRAZIADI and LONGO families in Canada and Italy.
- Lou Pezzuti's Home Page - Researcher: Louis Pezzuti - Researching ARTUSO, IANNITELLI, YANNITELLI, PEZZUTI, PIZZUTTI families. In addition to family information, this site includes a map of Southern Italy, Italian folk songs, and some town histories.
- The Graiff Family Lineage Place - Researcher: Jeannie Graiff Newman - The GRAIFF family originated in Romeno, (Val di Non, Trento) Austria, now Italy. Variations of the name are GRAIF and GRIFF. Also researching PITSCHEIDER, ZUCAL, and ZINI. The site contains photos, family history, and links to on-line articles published in NOS about the author's research efforts..
- Italians in Evansville (Indiana) 1863-1918 - Researcher: Dave Heathcott - Researching the MINIELLO and IACOBUCCI families from Molise, and other Italians who immigrated to Evansville, Indiana. The site includes census records, baptism records, city directory data, historical articles about the city of Ripalimosani, Campobasso, Molise, old pictures of the family, and newspaper articles from the early 20th century
- Angie Macri-Hanson Homepage - Researcher: Angie Macri-Hanson This genealogy includes information on American pioneers as well as people from other counties, most notably Calabria (Italy). Researching MACRI, SPAGNOLO, MAZZAFERRO, URSINO, FRASCA, TIPALDO, BOVA, and MORELLIi families of Roccella Ionica, Reggio di Calabria, Italy, as well as the LONGOBUCCO, CURIA, and STELLA families of Longobucco, Cosenza, Italy.
- Mike Madeo's Home Page - Researcher: Mike Madeo - Researching MADEO, DIATA, BATTISTA, and GALLINA from Cosenza, Calabria. Also researching DELLI BOVI, SCIAVINO/SCIAVICCO and GIORDANO from Olevano sul Tusciano, Salerno, Capania.
- The Magliocco Home Page - Researcher: Dominic Magliocco -- Researching the MAGLIOCCO family from Casalattico, Province of Frosinone. Included is a page which lists other Magliocco families. If you would like to be added to this list please let the author know. Variations of the surname are: MALACCO, MALOCCA, MALOCO or MALOCA, anglicized forms of the original Italian name.
- Mezzojuso Heritage Pages - Researcher: Sal Lagattuta - Researching LA GUTTUTA, LA BARBERA, ZITO, GIACOMA, TAVOLACCI, BIDERA, FIGLIA, CARNESI, SCHIRO, BARCIA, BUCCULA, RERES, D"URSO, PROJETTA in Mezzojuso, Province of Palermo, Sicily.
- The Moore Family Tree - Researcher: Barbara Smith - Researching FRANCH in the village of Cloz, and DE GIORGIO from the village of Spera. Both towns are in the Province of Trento. In addition to researching the above two surnames, the Smith family has extracted and computerized all the parish records from CLOZ from about 1600 to 1900.
- Muraca and Verrastro Family Genealogies - Researcher: Ralph Muraca - Researching MURACA, CAGLIOTI, MARINO, and CERAUDO from Sambiase, Lamezia Terme, Calabria. Also researching VERRASTRO, BOCHICCHIO, ROSA, LORUSSO, VIGGIANO, COVIELLO, COLANGELO, and ACCUOSTI from Avigliano, Potenza, Basilicata.
- Musetti Surname Resource Center - Researcher: Annita Musetti Zalenski - A place where MUSETTI'S worldwide can gather and share genealogical information. Includes Social Security Death Index, Passenger Arrivals, Military Records, Addresses, etc.
- Nola Home Page - Researcher: Vincent A. Nola - Researching NOLA, CAPPELINO, MILITELLO, and VULLIO.
- Oriolo Family Research- Researcher: George Lilli - Includes list of genealogists researching surnames in the village of Oriolo, Province of Cosenza, as well as those researching the ORIOLO surname.
- Orlandi Home Page - Researcher: Jack Orlandi - Researching ORLANDI in San Lorenzo Banale and FLAIM in Tregiovo and Villa Banale, Province of Trento, and CARRARA in Bergamo, Lombardy.
- Parisano - From Italy to America - Researcher: Gay Parisano Raab - Researching PARISANO, CAFARO,and MELCHIONNA, from Castel Baronia, Province of Avellino; CICCARELLI and MASCIO, from Alessa, Province of Chieti; di PILATO and MOLITERNO, from Castel Sangro, Province of L'Aquilla; MOLITERNO, from Aieta, Province of Cosenza.
- Genealogy of the Pene Family - Researcher: Bob Pene This site deals with the comune of Bosconero Canavese, and includes a large kinship report listing many surnames.
- Rant Family Home Page - Researcher: Dick and Sue Randt - Dick and Sue are avid amateur genealogists, researching all four corners of their combined family history. Dick's roots are Polish and French Canadian. Sue's family heritage goes back to Ireland and Italy. Italian family names are: BOLLINI, BOLLINE, CIANO, PASCALE and POLESE.
- Rizzi Family Home Page - Researcher: Allen Rizzi - Researching the Alta Val di Non, Province of Trento, family names of RIZZI, FLOR, AVANZINI, BERTAGNOLLI, TROST and MAGAGNA in the villages of Tret, Cloz and Brez. The site includes family genealogy, photo gallery of Trentino Alto-Adige, useful links, arts, maps, and travel information for visitors to the Val di Non.
- The Saverio and Maria Sansone Family Tree Home Page - Researcher: Laura L. Johnson - Researching SANSONE, D'ATTILO, MERCURIO, D'AMORE, LOMBARDO, PISUTO, PIRILLO/PERILLO, NAVARRA, MARALONGO, BOVA, CATANGARO, ROCCA, POLETA, LONGO,and PALMISANO from Termini Imerese, Palermo Sicily. In other areas of Italy researching PAOLETTI, PADAZA, ALBERTINI, FRANCH, RIZZI/RIZZIE, TORRESSANI, TRETTENERI, and SBABO.
- Sartorelli Name Home Page - Researcher: Kevin Sartorelli - This site includes a history of the SARTORELLI surname and an index to the family tree which contains over 950 individuals in more than 250 family groups.
- John A. Stavola's Homepage of Southern Italian History, Culture, and Genealogy - Researcher: John A. Stavola - The purpose of this site is to provide a place where members of the extended Stavola family and others sharing the same surnames may find information about their origins. Included are links to other websites, information about the author's original research and information provided by other family members. Family names include STAVOLA, SACCENTE, LATELLA, SBLENDORIO, ARNONE, TROTTA, CONTE, MINERVA, RAIMONDO, STANCARONE, and MILELLO.
- Torchia Home Page - Researcher: Mimi Boothby - Researching the TORCHIA family from Sersale, Calabria. Site includes photos of Tomasso Torchia and his wife, Maddalena TERZO.
- Trentino - Genealogy and Culture - Researcher: Sal Romano - Researching IOB (YOB) and PILATI families. Other names found here are: BARTOLOTTI, BANALETTI, CHINI, DALPIAZ, DALRI, GIOVANNI, MOSER, PANCHERI, PILATI, POLLO, RITONDO, ROMANO, SARTOR, TOMASI, VARESCO, VENTURA, VILOT, ZANON. In addition, there are many links to other surnames and villages in Trento.
- Aldo Valerio's Genealogy Home Page - Researcher: Aldo Valerio - Researching VALERIO, COIA in Province of Isernia (Molise); PONTIERO, FRAIOLI, MARCUCCILLI in Province of Frosinone (Lazio).
- The Zalenski Family - Researcher: Annita Musetti Zalenski - Researching MUSETTI, PELLEGRI in Liguria; BAILONI, BIANCHINI, DALLABRIDA, DE MATTE, FERRARI, PONTALTI, TONINA, ZAMBONI, in Trentino Alto-Adige; MANGIFESTA, GALASSO in Abruzzo; CRISPO, PULICE in Calabria.
- Bagni di Lucca (Province of Lucca) - Researcher: Gregorio E. Fazzi - This site is about the Italian image makers (figuristi di gesso) from the area of Bagni di Lucca. It explores their emigration story as they traveled the world making and selling plaster statuettes.
- Bosconero Canavese - Researcher: Bob Pene - A history of the town of Bosconero Canavese, originally known by the Latin name, Roveredum (Roveredo).
- Calitrian Connections - Researcher: Marlene Dunham - This site contains a wealth of information including: the history of Callitri, birth, marriage and death records, photo album, census data, folklore/tradition, kinship charts, family trees, 21st century connections and much more.
- The Village of Cloz, Province of Trento - Researcher: Barbara Smith - The Smith family has extracted all thhhe Cloz Parish Records from 1600 to 1900. Surnames found in this village are: Agnol, Agnolin, Agnolino, Angeli, Angelo, Bugnata, Calovin, Canestrin, Catt, Cescolini, Clauser, Dalpiaz, Dorighin, Flor, Floreta , Franch, Franch-Beger, Franch-Taialargo, Franch-Vielmo, Franch-Zorzon, Gembrin, Leonardi, Luchi, Ongher (Ungher), Pancher, Parolar, Paternoster, Pedroti, Perazza, Rauz, Rauzi, Ritz, Rizzi, Seppi, Zaffon, Zanon and Zuech.
- Families from Marano Marchesato, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy - Researcher: Lisa Perkins - This site includes a large searchable database. The webmaster is in the process of transcribing and recording all civil records from Marano Marchesato and gathering historical information about the town.
- Mezzojuso Heritage Pages - Researcher: Sal Lagattuta - Mezzojuso, Province of Palermo, Sicily
- Our Calabrian Heritage - Researcher: George Lilli - A Sttudy of Calabrian and Italian History, Culture, etc. The webmaster also publishes a quarterly on-line magazine. This is a wonderful site for Calabrian researchers.
- Capucina's Italian American Connections Webpage - Researcher: Deborah K. Millemaci - In English and Italian. Great links to "all things Italian." Site includes a message board.
- Sersale, Province of Cantazaro, Calabria - Researcher: Mimi Torchia Boothby - Index of all births in the townnnfor the years 1806-1865: a work in progress. The site also includes some history and photos.
- Petralia Sottana, Palermo Province, Sicily, Genealogy Resource Page -
Researcher: Janna Trevisanut - This website provides information about Petralia Sottana and some of the surrounding towns in the Madonie region of the Palermo province. Included is a 19th century hand-drawn map of Petralia Sottana, with a handwritten, numbered list of buildings and householders' names. Also included are birth records. More will be added soon.
- Home of the Sicilian Ancestry Ring - Researcher: Laura L. Johnson
- Sicily - Researcher: Marjorie Tortajada - This all inclusive site contains many links to Sicilian web sites, a "how-to" guide, translation guide, cap codes for Italy, and much more.
- Gita's Sciacca, Sicily Registry - Researcher: Gita Dyer - Interesting information about Sciacca from Sciacca researchers and other sources.
- Trentino - Genealogy and Culture - Researcher: Sal Romano - Also includes information about Val di Non, histories of the villages of Cunevo and Flavon, emigration, Trentino resources, and more.
- The Community of Vigolo Vattaro, Trento - Reseacher: Dale Dallabrida - History of Vigolo Vattaro, Culture, List of Immigrants to North and South America, and much more. Names found on this web site include: Bailoni, Bailotti, Basso, Begher, Bianchini, Bortolameotti, Bridi, Campregher, Cristani, Dallabrida, Dalsass, Dematte, Debiasi, Ducati, Ferrari, Fracalossi, Franzoi, Furlani, Giacomelli, Lampedri, Marchi, Marzari, Moratelli, Nicoletti, Nicolussi, Perotti, Rigotti, Rizzi, Sassudelli, Simoni, Sottopietro, Spera, Tamanini, Visintainer, and Zamboni.
- Italians in Evansville (Indiana) 1863-1918 - Researcher: Dave Heathcott - Researching the MINIELLO and IACOBUCCI families from Molise, and other Italians who immigrated to Evansville, Indiana. The site includes census records, baptism records, city directory data, historical articles about the city of Ripalimosani, Campobasso, Molise, old pictures of the family, and newspaper articles from the early 20th century.
OTHER REGISTRIES OF
ITALIAN GENEALOGY HOME PAGES
- POINT - Links to Some Other Italian-Interest Websites - compiled by Thomas E. Militello, MD, founder of POINT (Pursuing Our Italian Names Together)
- Lou Alfano's Societa di Mutuo Soccorso del Comune di Internet
(The Mutual Aid Society of the Community of the Internet)
We are seeking home pages that are relevant to genealogy and emphasize the positive contributions Italians and people of Italian ancestry have made to society. We will not accept pages containing offensive, negative or derogatory material or pages containing links to such sites. The webmaster reserves the right to remove or exclude any website from the registry for any reason.