Re: Ballard: Kent, Eng > Syracuse & Binghamton, NY

havilah (havilah@ronan.net)
Fri, 07 Mar 1997 21:41:30 -0800

Sandra McLellan wrote:

> Edward BALLARD born about 1792, probably in Tenterden, Kent, England
> Married about 1815, probably in Tenterden, Kent, England
> Wife Ruth born about 1792, probably in Tenterden, Kent, England
> died around 24 Apr 1872 in Binghamton, New York
> Edward and Ruth had at least three children:
>
> 1. Sarah BALLARD born about Oct. 1816 in Tenterden, Kent, England
> 2. Mary Allen BALLARD born 23 Sep 1818 in Tenterden, Kent, England
> died 10 Oct 1847 in Syracuse, Onondaga Co., New York
> married Alfred DUNK around 1837 probably in Syracuse, New York
> 3. Eliza BALLARD born 8 Nov 1821 in Tenterden, Kent, England
> died 5 Feb 1907 in Broome Co., New York
> also married Alfred DUNK 8 Nov 1848 probably in Syracuse, New York
>
> Interested in any connections to this family.
>
> Sandy
> Priestner@chelmsford.com
> McLellan@LL.MIT.EDU

Greetings,

I will snail mail your information to daughter in law whose father Dean
Ballard, was born about 1927 near Syracuse, and raised by grandfather, I
think. Lots of Dunks, possibly connected to Dunk lineage now here in
Montana. Galen CAlvert.