Private messages

Carl Carlsen/WA (74732.2060@CompuServe.COM)
09 Mar 97 01:32:51 EST

>> But please, lets all try harder to remember the difference between a post to
the list and private e-mail.

OK Gwen, I agree with you, but let's take your own message.... How do I reply
directly to you? You didn't post your "proper" Email address, and I can't find
it in the heading. In fact, the last two or three messages I have answered,
have been sent to the list when I would have rather replied directly, because
the proper address was not there. It should show a persons name, number or
code and then @ with the BBS, or whatever service it happens to be.... Maybe
I'm dumb, but I don't see anything like that in your heading or message. Is
there some "problem" with the server that this doesn't appear in the list
headings as it DOES in other Email? I'm not flaming either - would just like to
see more "direct" answers just like you would. In fact, I have stated on here
before - I would prefer to have the list set up so that when I hit reply, it
goes back to the sender and not the list.

Here's the heading I got. Where does it say gwenz@bbs.com or whatever?