Re: [Fwd: Free wills testators Index Lookups]

Kathryn Graham (knewkirk@pacifier.com)
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 16:32:26 -0800

We heard you the first time and the advice remains the same.

Please take your problem with the person doing the *Free* look-ups to
private email. Had I offered free look-ups and been flamed because the
response wasn't fast enough your request would go in the trash.

Kathie