Re: [Fwd: Free wills testators Index Lookups]

Brenda Hare (Brenda.Hare@Cedar-Rapids.Net)
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 21:31:16 -0600

I agree with Kathie... and I'll be the first to admit that people have
asked me questions...and although I *TRY* to reply as quickly as
possible... I do work for a living...so unfortunately, I have asked some
people to wait until I can get the amount of time that they really
deserve to have.

Besides, other people just MIGHT have a life...

Brenda in Iowa