Re: Signature on Messages

airlaunch@thegrid.net
Thu, 1 May 1997 14:51:11 -0700 (PDT)

Amen, Ron - I too have had many inquiries and leads generated by my
"signature" below, though perhaps not as fruitful as your responses,
I feel it is a tremendous advantage to "advertise" other lines you are
searching. I always check other peoples inquiries also to see what other
lines they are looking for even though the one they inquire about does not
pertain to me.

Gwen Mecum Hunt
airlaunch@thegrid.net
Templeton, CA

At 10:12 AM 5/1/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Fellow Researchers:
>I have found that adding my first name, last name, City, Province
>and Country (as shown below) as my "signature" to all my messages
>on Mailing Lists has had the following advantages:

&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&
&& ~~ ~~ &&
&& ( @ @ ) &&