Re: Need Addresses

Tom Terbush (
Fri, 09 May 1997 15:40:36 -0400

Addie Morrissey wrote:

> Good afternoon,
> Would someone be so kind as to send me the addresses of the
> Historical Societies, or should I contact the town clerk for the
> following?
> Either wat I would need the addresses and phone numbers if possible.
> Springwater, Livingston, NY
> Wayland, Livingston, NY
> Cazenovia, Madison, NY
> I would like to obtain some records dating from 1767-1869.
> Thank you,
> Always Searching
> ================
> It's a Great Day for Research
> Jack & Addie
> Visit our Home Page, check our surnames & many links

Go to and then select the counties you need.
I have had great luck with this. I know that Livingston Co has a
Historian located in Genesco. Most of my work is in Nunda town. I do
have L L Doty's History of Livingston County pub 1876 and h H. Wells
Hand's Centennial History of Nunda 1908. I will look in these two book
if you want to give you a head start on asking information.

Tom Terbush

Search billions of records on