Re: NY State Census

David Roberts (droberts@eagle1.eaglenet.com)
Tue, 13 May 1997 10:50:16 -0400 (EDT)

Audrey:
It says that NYG&B has [and I assume that means LDS has] on microfilm the
following from Ulster County: 1855, 1865, 1875 and 1905.
Yes, the NYG&B Newsletter, which started in 1990, is a more current info
"newsletter" which comes in addition to the scholarly journal the "NYG&B
Record" as part of your annual membership.
In many ways the Newsletter is even more useful than the "Record" esp. for
things of this nature ... i. e. genealogical sources.
David