[Fwd: Mail System Error - Returned Mail]

Nancy Shultis (rnplss@worldnet.att.net)
Sun, 18 May 1997 19:16:37 -0400

To: rnplss@worldnet.att.net
From: Mail Administrator<Postmaster@mtigwc03.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date: Sun, 18 May 97 22:59:48 +0000

--===========================_ _= 6692810(15761)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try
sending it again if there were any mistakes.

It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation,
so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to
send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly
system administrator.

Host roostsweb.com not found

The following recipients did not receive this message:

<GEN-NYS-L@roostsweb.com>

Please reply to Postmaster@mtigwc03.worldnet.att.net