Both a harbour and a locality northeast of Antigonish town.
In 1784 Lt. Col. Timothy Hierlihy and other disbanded soldiers received
a grant of land on both sides of Antigonish Harbour. There was a school
there in 1829 for children of the surnames of Chisholm, McDonald, McLellan
and McNeil and a new schoolhouse was built about 1866. John Chisholm
was appointed postmaster of a way office at Antigonish Harbour on June 1, 1873.