Settlement south east of Antigonish.
Derived its name from its first settlers - Colin, Thomas, John and David
Fraser, the four
brothers of Bishop William Fraser and Donald Chisholm to whom their sister was married.
It became a prosperous farming district and a new school section was erected here in 1876.
John Fraser was the keeper of the postal way office in 1871.