SOUTHSIDE ANTIGONISH HARBOUR, Antigonish County

A settlement North East of Antigonish.  A geographic descriptive term because
of its location, also called Antigonish Harbour South.  It developed inside the
entrance to Antigonish Harbour and provided a safe haven for fishermen.

By 1898 it was a farming settlement with a population of 60 and a postal way
office.

the population in 1956 was 55.