Pleasant Hills, Colchester County, Nova Scotia
This cemetery is on the "old Crowe Road" at Pleasant Hills,[a small community in the backlands,near Bass River, Colchester County] on the property of Earl Rutherford.
Compiled by Mrs. Robert Crowe, ca 1990s.
[Numbers used are for identification only and are not lot numbers - W.T.H.]
1. CROWE, Francis, d.23 May 1903, aged 70 years Son, Burton, lost at sea, 1879, aged 20 years Olivia, wife of Francis, d.31 May 1871, aged 31
2. CROWE, Sarah Jane, w/o Noble, d.4 Nov. 1873, aged 27 years
3. CROWE, H. B. ?, died 26 July 1883, aged 20, H. D. ?, died 31 Oct.(year not given), aged 28
4. McLELLAN, John W., died 5 May 1890, aged 64
5. McLAUGHLIN, William F[letcher]., d.27 March 1912, aged 81 yrs. wife, Rachel Ann (no dates nor age given) [the book on the McLaughlins by Heather S. Robinson, printed in 2000 says Rachel Ann, d/o Joseph A. and Jane CROWE, was b.ca 1834 and died at age 37]
Prepared for the web by Ruth Davison email@example.com