Apparently, on the same road as the Lakelands school - opposite side and down
a bit, was the location of the former St. Luke's Anglican Church and beside it
was a small cemetery with maybe four children's graves. St. Luke's was the same
design as St. Mark's in Moose River, Cumb. Co. and the lot size was about 1/2
acre. The graves were still there in the 1940's, surrounded by a picket fence.
The church was later torn down and the graves moved, with the land being unconsecrated
during the time of Anglican minister Mr. Harris. - as recalled by Marion Kyle.|