What We Offer:
Membership of the Coffs Harbour District Family History Society Inc.
entitles you to the following services:-
- Use of the Research Centre at the rear of 169 Rose Avenue, Coffs Harbour during opening hours
- Free access to all research material, including books, microfilms, computers and microfiche readers.
- Free assistance from experienced researchers.
- Quarterly Journal: `Genie Allergy´ - 4 per year
- Free Half Day Workshops, held from 1.30pm on the fourth Saturday of the month.
- Full Day Seminars are usually held twice a year with well known speakers at a cost of $25, which includes morning tea and a light lunch.
- Free entries in Members Interest Directory
- Borrowing books available for members use only - See monitor on duty.
- 2 hours free research per year for members who are resident 50km or more,