This Page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb site.
Hanneman Road Cemetery
Alfred, Allegany, New York
This small cemetery is located on Hanneman Road, about 1/2 mile northwest of Five Corners, near the Ward-Alfred town line. Several of the graves are marked by field stones with no data. Other stones are leaning down.
SOURCE: DAR list, Unpublished Cemetery Records of New York State, Vol. 227, Hanneman Road Cemetery, transcribed by Hazel M. Shear, p.1, FHL 837,392.
- Thompson, died July 31, 1847, age 72y
- Louisa, wife of Benjamin Cottrell, died June 23, 1842, age 39y 3m 18d
"Three kindred forms are here enshrined
Two infants and their mother kind... (rest is illegible, stone broken).
- Silas, died April 9, 1850, age 82y
- Rebecca, wife of Silas, died May 25, 1839, age 72
- John V., died Aug 18, 1873, age 72
- Susan, daughter of S. and S. Pierce, died Apr 22, 1847, age 24y 5m
- Albert W., son of Henry W. and Mary Sheldon, died July 27, 1854, age 4y
- Edson C., son of Henry W. & Mary Sheldon, died July 31, 1851, age 1y 1m 1d
- Mary, No data, field stone crumbling
Town of Alfred
Allegany Co., NY Genweb Table of Contents
Last updated on July 22, 2006
© copyright 1999, Vivian Karen Bush
This page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb Site and is not affiliated with any other society or organization.