This Page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb site.
Lee Family Cemetery
Alfred, New York
This cemetery is located on lot 32 at Tip Top on Route 36, the Andover-Alfred Road. The Farm had been in the Lee family for over 132 years. The Lees also kept and Inn. Other tombstones, besides the ones listed below were badly crumbled. One hand only the letters "---cy" at the end of name legible.
SOURCE: DAR list, Unpublished Cemetery Records of New York State, Lee Family Cemetery, transcribed by Hazel M. Shear, FHL 837,392.
- Davis D. - died Sept. 27, 1869, age 71y 10m 27d
- Lemirah, wife of Davis Lee - died Feb 3, 1869, age 69y
- Amy, wife of Davis Lee - died Apr 2, 1842, age 75y
- Infant, daughter of S. and L. A. Lee - died Feb. 23, 1858, age 2m
- Amy, daughter of Wm. and Marandy Cole - died Jan 27, 1825, age 3y 8m
Town of Alfred
Allegany Co., NY Genweb Table of Contents
Last updated on July 22, 2006
© copyright 1999, Vivian Karen Bush
This page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb Site and is not affiliated with any other society or organization.