This Page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb site.
Baker Family Cemetery
Andover, Allegany, New York
This cemetery is located on the Baker Homestead, 2 miles west of Andover Village, south of Dyke's Creek and Erie Railroad.
SOURCE: DAR list, Unpublished Cemetery Records of New York State, Baker Family Cemetery, transcribed by Hazel M. Shear, FHL 837,392.
- Seth - born Mar 7, 1799, died Apr 17, 1884 - Father
- Elizabeth - born Mar 4, 1805, died Dec 4, 1887 - Mother
- Seth S. - 1829-1906 - Pa. Bucktails
- Newell - 1838-1923
- Diadama C. - his wife, 1844-1919
- Charles - son of N & D Baker, died Jan 7, 1869, age 11m
- Joseph - 1866-1944
- Susan L. - died Dec 1, 1867, age 11y 9m 21d
- Menzo R. - 1861-____
- A della - 1867-1907
Andover, New York
Allegany County GenWeb Page
© copyright 1999, by Vivian Karen Bush
This page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb Site and is not affiliated with any other society or organization.